POLL: Will there ever be peace in the Middle East?
In December, President Trump announced his decision to formally recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
The opening ceremony of the new U.S. Embassy is being held Monday morning, at 9:00 a.m. ET, prompting escalating protests and riots from Palestinians who are opposed to the move.
Tensions are also escalating between Israel and Iran.
Please take our poll today – we want YOUR opinion!
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China