POLL: Will there ever be peace in the Middle East?
In December, President Trump announced his decision to formally recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
The opening ceremony of the new U.S. Embassy is being held Monday morning, at 9:00 a.m. ET, prompting escalating protests and riots from Palestinians who are opposed to the move.
Tensions are also escalating between Israel and Iran.
Please take our poll today – we want YOUR opinion!
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement
- REPORT: Kanye West pays debt for Chicago mayor candidate
- REPORT: Caravan migrants becoming sick due to severe conditions (Photos, Videos)