POLL: Will there ever be peace in the Middle East?
In December, President Trump announced his decision to formally recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
The opening ceremony of the new U.S. Embassy is being held Monday morning, at 9:00 a.m. ET, prompting escalating protests and riots from Palestinians who are opposed to the move.
Tensions are also escalating between Israel and Iran.
Please take our poll today – we want YOUR opinion!
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- REPORT: Backlash erupts over top exec of famous hot dog brand hosting Trump fundraiser
- REPORT: Federal judge orders Trump to reinstate Obama-era rule
- REPORT: Family of 7 dies on end-of-summer trip
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Student stabs classmate multiple times on first day of school (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Satanic Temple brings demonic statue to state capitol to protest Ten Commandments monument