POLL: Will the falling stock market hurt Trump’s chances in 2020?
Earlier in 2018, the U.S. stock market appeared to be soaring, but started faltering by October, and ended up closing out 2018 as its worst year in a decade.
Tuesday, a free-for-all plunge began, after Apple cut its sales forecast for the last quarter, reporting that China is buying fewer iPhones.
Apple Chief Executive Tim Cook pointed to the unforeseen “magnitude of the economic deterioration” in China.
As Apple shares started sinking, so did other major stocks, and the Dow Jones industrial average had dropped over 650 points Thursday morning.
President Trump has often pointed to the booming U.S. economy and improving jobs market as one of the crowning achievements of his presidency.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL BELOW – WE WANT YOUR OPINION. Is the falling stock market a serious concern? Will it hurt President Trump’s chances of winning in 2020?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- VIDEO: Middle Eastern Women’s Group Blasts Fox News Over Dumping Judge Jeanine