POLL: Who will get the DEM nomination?
Although 2020 feels like it is a long ways away, it’s not. The presidential election will be here before we realize, and it may end up being the most heated race of all time.
With President Trump polling well with Republicans, the Democrats are eager to leverage the momentum they grabbed in the midterms and take over all of DC. Meaning, they expect to win the White House, take back the Senate, and keep the House.
Much like the Republicans in 2016, the Democrats are filled with candidates all headed into a primary season where the stakes are high and the room for error is minimal.
Below are the Democrats who have said they’re running for president, or are believed to announce soon.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)