POLL: Who will get the DEM nomination?
Although 2020 feels like it is a long ways away, it’s not. The presidential election will be here before we realize, and it may end up being the most heated race of all time.
With President Trump polling well with Republicans, the Democrats are eager to leverage the momentum they grabbed in the midterms and take over all of DC. Meaning, they expect to win the White House, take back the Senate, and keep the House.
Much like the Republicans in 2016, the Democrats are filled with candidates all headed into a primary season where the stakes are high and the room for error is minimal.
Below are the Democrats who have said they’re running for president, or are believed to announce soon.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FOX affiliate staffer fired after TV station airs grotesque, altered video of President Trump
- BREAKING: Anti-Trump activists hold rallies across US to call for impeachment [VIDEOS, PICTURES]
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Audio from Amtrak derailment (listen)
- REPORT: Dominican model in ‘love triangle between David Ortiz and a drug lord’