POLL: Will Michael Cohen flip on Trump?
President Trump’s longtime personal attorney, Michael Cohen, is likely to cooperate with federal investigators, and his legal team has abandoned the case, according to reports from multiple media outlets.
Although Cohen has not been charged with any crime, the FBI raided his home and office on April 9, as he is under investigation over a $130,000 payment he made to adult film star Stormy Daniels. Reportedly, 3.7 million documents were seized in the raids.
Cohen has remained firmly loyal to President Trump, but multiple media reports imply that if Cohen starts “cooperating” with federal investigators, he is about to “flip” on Trump.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL – WE’D LIKE YOUR OPINION. Will Cohen try to implicate the president in some way in order to get himself out from under scrutiny?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Shooting outside football stadium; multiple people reportedly shot
- REPORT: “It was one of the most horrific accidents I have ever seen”: Suspected DUI head-on collision kills 6 in Utah
- REPORT: Democrats hold 9-point lead over Republicans in battle for House: poll
- REPORT: Trump’s approval rating jumps higher than Obama’s ahead of midterms
- BREAKING: Guatelmala president reported nearly 100 ISIS terrorists caught
- Trump Tweets: Caravan and Dems. DML responds.
- REPORT: Ted Cruz asked if Trump is a friend or foe; his answer is complicated
- The latest photos from Mexico caravan as number hits 10k
- REPORT: Special counsel examines conflicting accounts as scrutiny of Roger Stone and WikiLeaks deepens
- POLL: What is the best way to combat illegal immigration?