POLL: Will Michael Cohen flip on Trump?
President Trump’s longtime personal attorney, Michael Cohen, is likely to cooperate with federal investigators, and his legal team has abandoned the case, according to reports from multiple media outlets.
Although Cohen has not been charged with any crime, the FBI raided his home and office on April 9, as he is under investigation over a $130,000 payment he made to adult film star Stormy Daniels. Reportedly, 3.7 million documents were seized in the raids.
Cohen has remained firmly loyal to President Trump, but multiple media reports imply that if Cohen starts “cooperating” with federal investigators, he is about to “flip” on Trump.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL – WE’D LIKE YOUR OPINION. Will Cohen try to implicate the president in some way in order to get himself out from under scrutiny?
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- REPORT: Somali refugee wins Democratic primary in Keith Ellison’s old district