POLL: Will Michael Cohen flip on Trump?
President Trump’s longtime personal attorney, Michael Cohen, is likely to cooperate with federal investigators, and his legal team has abandoned the case, according to reports from multiple media outlets.
Although Cohen has not been charged with any crime, the FBI raided his home and office on April 9, as he is under investigation over a $130,000 payment he made to adult film star Stormy Daniels. Reportedly, 3.7 million documents were seized in the raids.
Cohen has remained firmly loyal to President Trump, but multiple media reports imply that if Cohen starts “cooperating” with federal investigators, he is about to “flip” on Trump.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL – WE’D LIKE YOUR OPINION. Will Cohen try to implicate the president in some way in order to get himself out from under scrutiny?
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rush to judgment? New details emerge on Native American elder’s standoff with MAGA-hat-wearing teens
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- REPORT: Plane makes emergency landing over poison concerns after passengers start ‘turning green,’ ‘suffocating’
- VIDEO: Liz Cheney: Pelosi ‘Commandeered’ The House On DACA Issue She’s Now Voting Against
- REPORT: Boy’s mother defends son after video of encounter with Native American man
- UPDATE: Thousands sign Catholic high school petition after students harass Native American man
- TRUMP TWEETS Pelosi and economy, DML responds
- REPORT: Jimmy Carter tells Dem Senator: ‘I hope you run for president’
- REPORT: Cardi B and Tomi Lahren get into Twitter fight over government shutdown, Ocasio-Cortez wades in
- REPORT: Longtime Dem to young congress members: ‘stop acting like young people’, Ocasio-Cortez responds