POLL: Will Michael Cohen flip on Trump?
President Trump’s longtime personal attorney, Michael Cohen, is likely to cooperate with federal investigators, and his legal team has abandoned the case, according to reports from multiple media outlets.
Although Cohen has not been charged with any crime, the FBI raided his home and office on April 9, as he is under investigation over a $130,000 payment he made to adult film star Stormy Daniels. Reportedly, 3.7 million documents were seized in the raids.
Cohen has remained firmly loyal to President Trump, but multiple media reports imply that if Cohen starts “cooperating” with federal investigators, he is about to “flip” on Trump.
PLEASE TAKE OUR POLL – WE’D LIKE YOUR OPINION. Will Cohen try to implicate the president in some way in order to get himself out from under scrutiny?
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- BREAKING: Peter Strzok escorted out of FBI building amid investigation
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Trump plan to claw back billions in spending facing uncertain future
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim
- BREAKING: L.A. sheriff’s detectives seize over 500 firearms from felon’s home (photos)