Read Mueller’s court doc on Flynn
Special counsel Robert Mueller on Tuesday recommended no prison time for former national security adviser Michael Flynn in the investigation into Russian interference and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow.
In the heavily redacted sentencing memo, Mueller cites Flynn’s “substantial assistance” in the investigation into Russian interference and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow as the reason behind his recommendation for a lenient sentence.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders will never defend our borders – and world knows it and is coming for our wealth
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales