READ: Transcript of testimony by diplomat George Kent
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
House Democrats on Thursday released the transcript from the closed-door testimony of George Kent, a senior State Department official.
Kent voiced concerns as early as March of this year about contacts Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal lawyer, had with Ukraine, a move which led a supervisor to caution him, according to a Democratic lawmaker who attended his deposition.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kent’s transcript is the sixth released by Democrats as they prepare to open the public phase of their impeachment inquiry next week. Kent is expected to testify publicly next week.
Read the transcript below:
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Pelosi unveils new $3 trillion coronavirus relief plan [READ IT HERE]
- DML: Half my bulk inventory is gone in 5 hours!
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ Panel Explodes After Donna Brazile Says THIS About the First Amendment
- REPORT: Judge orders State Department to produce Ukraine documents
- VIDEO: Police release redacted bodycam footage following death of George Floyd
- REPORT: These Obama officials are on GOP senators’ list for subpoenas amid Obama-era probe