RED WAVE: Trump dwarfs Obama, Clinton and Bush vote total numbers in New Hampshire, signaling fired up base
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump didn’t have a serious challenger in the New Hampshire primary, but he still turned out enough voters to more than double former President Barack Obama’s 2012 vote total in the state, indicating that the Republican base is all-in on Trump as he prepares to face the eventual Democratic nominee in a reelection battle this November.
With 87 percent of precincts reporting, Trump secured more than 120,000 votes in the Granite State. In 2012, Obama managed just 49,080 total votes in New Hampshire. The gap between the two presidents is likely to increase as more precincts report their totals Wednesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
It also dwarfs the total of other incumbent presidents: then-President George W. Bush received 53,962 votes in the largely-uncontested GOP primary in New Hampshire in 2004. And in 1996, incumbent President Bill Clinton received 76,797 votes in New Hampshire’s primary. Trump alluded to the fervor of his support at a packed and fiery rally in Manchester, N.H., on Monday, the eve of the state’s primary.
Enthusiasm for @realDonaldTrump is through the roof!
With approximately, 70% of precincts reporting, President Trump has surpassed the New Hampshire Primary vote total of every incumbent President running for re-election over the last four decades.
— Brad Parscale – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@parscale) February 12, 2020
Thank you, Iowa!
Record turnout for @realDonaldTrump in Iowa – most ever for an incumbent President.
Unified, energized & growing!
Contrast that with the Dems in Iowa – disarray, demoralized & confused.
Team Trump is an unstoppable juggernaut and THE BEST IS YET TO COME! pic.twitter.com/aXcoUVw08H
— Brad Parscale – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@parscale) February 4, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- OpEd: Bernie Sanders may have just lost Florida to President Trump
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Ex-ambassador responds to Biden’s claim of getting arrested in South Africa
- VIDEO: Cops name ‘extremely dangerous’ twice-deported suspect wanted for cemetery murders
- REPORT: Police told a mother her DNA would identify a dead relative. They arrested her son instead.
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- TRUMP TWEET: Shares hilarious edited video of himself holding ‘Mini Mike’
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders sends warning Trump backers about Bernie’s momentum