Rejected suitor charged for urinating in woman’s water bottle
A very disturbing story in the New York Post this week says a Minnesota restaurant worker has been accused of urinating in a co-worker’s water bottle because the woman rejected his romantic overtures. The man has been charged in the case.
From the Post: Prosecutors charged 47-year-old Conrrado Cruz Perez of Minneapolis with adulterating a substance with bodily fluids.
The St. Paul Pioneer Press reports deputies were called to the restaurant in Vadnais Heights in October after an employee reported a baker was harassing her.
According to the complaint, the woman noticed several times that the water bottle she keeps at work tasted like urine.
The 42-year-old woman who accused with Cruz Perez thinks the man may have urinated in her water as many as 15 times.
According to the complaint, Cruz Perez initially denied urinating in the woman’s water bottle, but later admitted to doing so when investigators said they might conduct DNA testing to get answers.
Cruz Perez said the reason for his repeated abuses was a matter of convenience, however. He said the restaurant, a Perkins Family Restaurant in Vadnais Heights, was often too busy for him to be able to stop and use the bathroom. It is unclear if that was the case for each of the possibly 15 offenses, or if that was on only one occasion.
Fox News reported that Cruz Perez has since been fired from the restaurant.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- BREAKING: Chris Christie releases statement on White House chief of staff role
- REPORT: Eight newly elected Dem governors skip out on meeting with Trump
- REPORT: Maxine Waters’ Campaign ‘Debt’ to Daughter Skyrockets
- BREAKING: Fiance of missing Colorado mom driven away by deputies as FBI search team moves in on his ranch (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Venezuelans now regretting gun ban that stripped them of their weapons
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- REPORT: Justice Department releases total cost of Russia investigation since May 2017; it’s staggering
- REPORT: Beloved holiday singer opens up about his son’s fight against liver cancer
- POLL: Is Michael Cohen telling the truth?