Rejected suitor charged for urinating in woman’s water bottle
A very disturbing story in the New York Post this week says a Minnesota restaurant worker has been accused of urinating in a co-worker’s water bottle because the woman rejected his romantic overtures. The man has been charged in the case.
From the Post: Prosecutors charged 47-year-old Conrrado Cruz Perez of Minneapolis with adulterating a substance with bodily fluids.
The St. Paul Pioneer Press reports deputies were called to the restaurant in Vadnais Heights in October after an employee reported a baker was harassing her.
According to the complaint, the woman noticed several times that the water bottle she keeps at work tasted like urine.
The 42-year-old woman who accused with Cruz Perez thinks the man may have urinated in her water as many as 15 times.
According to the complaint, Cruz Perez initially denied urinating in the woman’s water bottle, but later admitted to doing so when investigators said they might conduct DNA testing to get answers.
Cruz Perez said the reason for his repeated abuses was a matter of convenience, however. He said the restaurant, a Perkins Family Restaurant in Vadnais Heights, was often too busy for him to be able to stop and use the bathroom. It is unclear if that was the case for each of the possibly 15 offenses, or if that was on only one occasion.
Fox News reported that Cruz Perez has since been fired from the restaurant.
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- Melania Trump tweets photos of visit to migrant children camp
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)
- REPORT: Rasmussen poll reveals who voters blame for border crisis
- REPORT: Liberal actress offers to foster migrant children brought to New York