REPORT: $10K lotto winner, 73, found fatally stabbed in neck
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABC7NY.COM:
Police are searching for a killer after a man in his seventies was stabbed to death in the Bronx.
Owen Dillard, 73, lived there for years, according to neighbors, and he was well-known and loved in this community in Mott Haven.
His vicious murder has left people shocked and saddened as police continue to hunt for his killer.
Police were first called to Dillard’s third floor Beekman Avenue apartment around 8:30 p.m. Monday, after his fiancé found him stabbed in the neck multiple times.
When medics arrived he was pronounced dead on scene.
Family members say Dillard had recently hit the lottery for $10,000.
— Andy Mai (@MaiAndy) June 12, 2018
Sunrise over a murder scene in the Mott Haven section of the #Bronx. 💔 fiancée now making burial plans instead of wedding plans. 73 y/o Owen Dillard found dead of stab wounds; no forced entry. No weapon. Live @PIX11News pic.twitter.com/UO1gXzetN8
— Kirstin Cole (@kirstincoletv) June 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by ABC7NY.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him
- REPORT: Dominican model in ‘love triangle between David Ortiz and a drug lord’