REPORT: 12 dead including deputy in shooting at bar in Thousand Oaks, California
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. — Twelve people including a sheriff’s deputy were killed in a shooting in a crowded bar here late Wednesday night, reports CBS Los Angeles. In addition, the gunman was found dead inside, authorities said. He’d been shot but it wasn’t known who shot him.
The station says one person was seen — apparently lifeless — on the ground outside the bar’s entrance.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ventura County Sheriff’s deputies responded to the Borderline Bar and Grill, some 40 miles west of L.A., at about 11:20 p.m.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 8, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake