REPORT: 12-year-old boy shot at Georgia elementary school
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
A 12-year-old boy has been wounded in a shooting at an elementary school in Georgia and another child is in custody.
Rockdale County sheriff’s deputies say deputies responded to Peek’s Chapel Elementary School in Conyers at about 6:35 p.m. Friday and found the boy with a gunshot wound. He was taken to an area hospital. His condition was not known Saturday afternoon.
The article goes on to state the following:
Deputies say a boy was taken into custody and has been charged in connection with the shooting. The exact charges and details about the shooting have not been released.
The boy’s name has not been released.
Deputies said another boy was taken into custody and charged in connection with the shooting. https://t.co/D4tukmT9kS via WSPA7
— Amy Wood 7 News (@TVAmy) August 24, 2019
Deputies said another boy was taken into custody and charged in connection with the shooting. https://t.co/ubErsRN78Z
— WSPA 7News (@WSPA7) August 24, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABCNews.GO.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- FDNY says 3 injured in fire near New York City’s Times Square
- POLL: Was school right to fire teacher who pointed out illegal alien students to President Trump?
- REPORT: Biden: ‘I’ve spent as much time’ with Putin as Trump
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders reveals what he admires about Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts