REPORT: 13 suspected drug traffickers killed in shootout
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
RIO DE JANEIRO – Brazilian police shot dead at least 13 suspected drug traffickers on Friday during a shootout in a slum in Rio de Janeiro’s bohemian neighborhood of Santa Teresa.
The confrontation broke out when officers were greeted by gunfire as they entered an area where the suspects were hiding, according to police spokesman Col. Mauro Fliess. He said that no police were hurt.
The article goes on to state the following:
Officers seized drugs, rifles, guns and ammunition during the anti-drug trafficking operation. Police said later Friday that the death toll had increased to 13 after two wounded suspects died in the hospital.
A shootout in Rio between police and suspected drug traffickers left 13 dead. https://t.co/9wXk5Tm6kb
— Jill Langlois (@JillLanglois) February 8, 2019
— Israel News Links (@IsraelNewsLinks) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: North Carolina father of 6 has neck broken by ‘intense’ wave, killing him in ‘freak accident’
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- REPORT: California couple arrested after strangling newborn baby in hospital, police say
- REPORT: Democrats to face off against a reluctant Mueller
- TEAM DML subscription service. Buy Now.
- REPORT: Trump says he has signed proclamation curbing asylum
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy