REPORT: 17 Amazon workers hospitalized after bear repellent can explodes at warehouse
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NORTHJERSEY.COM:
At least 17 workers have been sent to the hospital and more are likely on the way after an aerosol can of bear repellent fell off a shelf at an Amazon warehouse in Robbinsville, officials say.
One of the workers had to be intubated and was sent to the intensive care unit, Robert Wood Johnson hospital officials told NBC New York.
The article goes on to state the following:
Another 10 to 15 employees likely will be sent to area hospitals as precaution, said John Nalbone, communications and public information officer for Robbinsville Township.
Seventeen workers have been hospitalized after a can of bear spray fell off of a shelf and accidentally dispersed in an Amazon warehouse in New Jersey. https://t.co/oEEEayRWch
— NorthJersey.com (@northjersey) December 5, 2018
The bear repellant accidentally dispersed after falling off a shelf. Original call had 80 workers complaining of burning in their eyes and throats. https://t.co/SBnBqPu1q3
— Candace Mitchell (@CandaceBright) December 5, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit NORTHJERSEY.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NORTHJERSEY.COM
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- UPDATE: Ocasio-Cortez responds to ‘wack’ Times Square billboard
- SURPRISE? Dem. 2020 candidate breaks from the pack: ‘We can’t have open borders, we need to have border security’
- REPORT: Kamala Harris releases statement on Jussie Smollett scandal
- VIDEO: Hundreds of caravan migrants headed to US violently attack police in southern Mexico
- REPORT: State senate passes bill to keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: CNN’s Don Lemon on Smollett: ‘Not His Fault’
- REPORT: Michigan mother fatally shot 3 young daughters in woods before killing self
- BREAKING: MUST SEE – BOMBSHELL details revealed in press conference on Jussie Smollett’s hoax attack, plus revelations on homophobic letter