REPORT: 17 Amazon workers hospitalized after bear repellent can explodes at warehouse
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NORTHJERSEY.COM:
At least 17 workers have been sent to the hospital and more are likely on the way after an aerosol can of bear repellent fell off a shelf at an Amazon warehouse in Robbinsville, officials say.
One of the workers had to be intubated and was sent to the intensive care unit, Robert Wood Johnson hospital officials told NBC New York.
The article goes on to state the following:
Another 10 to 15 employees likely will be sent to area hospitals as precaution, said John Nalbone, communications and public information officer for Robbinsville Township.
Seventeen workers have been hospitalized after a can of bear spray fell off of a shelf and accidentally dispersed in an Amazon warehouse in New Jersey. https://t.co/oEEEayRWch
— NorthJersey.com (@northjersey) December 5, 2018
The bear repellant accidentally dispersed after falling off a shelf. Original call had 80 workers complaining of burning in their eyes and throats. https://t.co/SBnBqPu1q3
— Candace Mitchell (@CandaceBright) December 5, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit NORTHJERSEY.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NORTHJERSEY.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide
- VIDEO: Ginsburg responds to question about her health and her ribs