REPORT: 20 percent of Republican voters would support a candidate other than Trump: Poll
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
One-fifth of GOP voters would prefer a different candidate than Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.
While 76 percent of Republican voters say that they would support Trump as the candidate in 2020, according to a new Morning Consult poll, 20 percent say they would support another candidate. The other 4 percent either did not know or had no opinion.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump currently has one challenger in the Republican primary contest.
As the 2020 race heats up, here are the numbers when it comes to voters’ preference for @realDonaldTrump :
76% of Republican voters say that they would support him
BUT 20% say they would support another candidate– That’s 1/5th of GOP voters
FULL STORY: https://t.co/L2rmVLT8Zw
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
- REPORT: Dr Dre says his daughter got into USC on her own despite $70m donation
- EXCLUSIVE: Eric Trump speaks out on Mueller report, sends message to CNN’s Acosta
- REPORT: Dem 2020 candidate says: Trump ‘Should Never Have Been Able to Come Within Cheating Distance of the Oval Office’
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
- Bette Midler goes into meltdown on Twitter, DML makes dig
- REPORT: Sen. Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey
- REPORT: Ivanka Trump quotes Abraham Lincoln in response to Mueller report findings
- BREAKING: Second Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez lashes out against Trump and his supporters in Twitter rant