REPORT: 20 percent of Republican voters would support a candidate other than Trump: Poll
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
One-fifth of GOP voters would prefer a different candidate than Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.
While 76 percent of Republican voters say that they would support Trump as the candidate in 2020, according to a new Morning Consult poll, 20 percent say they would support another candidate. The other 4 percent either did not know or had no opinion.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump currently has one challenger in the Republican primary contest.
As the 2020 race heats up, here are the numbers when it comes to voters’ preference for @realDonaldTrump :
76% of Republican voters say that they would support him
BUT 20% say they would support another candidate– That’s 1/5th of GOP voters
FULL STORY: https://t.co/L2rmVLT8Zw
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- REPORT: California fire deadliest in state history as death toll rises, first victims identified
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- REPORT: Illegal Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State
- NYC law professor bashes white people in op-ed