REPORT: 2020 Race: Senator pulls ahead of Biden, ties with Bernie Sanders as betting favorite for Dems
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) has surged into a tie with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) as the betting favorite among potential Democratic candidates to win the 2020 presidential election.
Betting site Oddshark lists President Trump as the runaway favorite to win in 2020, with betting odds of +140. However, Harris and Sanders each hold the second-best odds at +1,200, as of Aug. 7.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sanders was previously the lone front-runner, and Harris had been tied with former Vice President Joe Biden for second-best odds.
Updated odds to win the 2020 Presidential Election (@betonline_ag):
Donald Trump +140
Kamala Harris +1200
Bernie Sanders +1200
Joe Biden +1400
Mike Pence +1400
Elizabeth Warren +2000
Kirsten Gillibrand +2500
Oprah Winfrey +3300
Complete odds: https://t.co/IUQpnAS8Q8
— OddsShark (@OddsShark) August 8, 2018
Oddsmakers are bullish on California Senator @KamalaHarris ‘ 2020 presidential chances. According to online betting site Oddshark, Harris has surged into a tie with Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders | #Harris2020 https://t.co/u8O4eqnUA3
— Tell It Like It Is! (@Jeres_Rant) August 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- DML TV
- REPORT: Arizona Gov. backs Trump on Mexico border closure
- VIDEO: Fox’s Chris Wallace challenges Graham over past comments on ignoring subpoenas
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally