REPORT: 25-yr-old man busted posing as high school student to play basketball
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOX4NEWS.COM:
A 25-year-old man posed as a teenager enrolled in a Dallas ISD high school and played basketball this school year.
He also allegedly had his eye on some of the girls at the campus. At least one 14-year-old girl at Hillcrest High School told her parents that he kissed and touched her.
No. 14 for Hillcrest was a man among boys – literally. High schoolers knew him as 17-year-old Rashaun Sidney Robinson. In reality, he was 25-year-old Sidney Bouvier Gilstrap-Portley.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Unfortunately this was a perfect storm,” said Dr. Michael Hinojosa, DISD superintendent. “When we had the issue of the Hurricane Harvey in the Houston-area, he took advantage of that and portrayed himself as a victim of that event and enrolled himself in one of our schools.”
He first enrolled at Skyline, then transferred to Hillcrest High School. That time, he said he wasn’t a victim of the hurricane and instead told campus administrators he was homeless.
Fox 4 also reported:
He actually was a 2011 graduate of North Mesquite High School. A coach there recognized him and contacted Dallas ISD. Gilstrap-Portley was arrested on a felony charge of tampering with government documents for filing false enrollment records.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOX4NEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOX4NEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: North Korea responds to Trump canceling summit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Trump releases letter cancelling North Korea summit
- VIDEO: Trump’s response to new National Anthem policy sends Dems into orbit
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Comey’s taunt about grandchildren
- DML TV: Eerie blue flames in Hawaii raise new fears of explosions
- REPORT: Judge denies top news outlets access to sealed records in Mueller investigation
- VIDEO: Trump wants the ‘whole package’ in an immigration deal
- BREAKING: North Korea declares its nuclear test site closed after a ‘huge explosion’
- REPORT: Judge candidate dies 1 day after primary victory
- POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s decision to pull out of the North Korea meeting?