REPORT: 3 groups of Europeans attempt to sneak into the US from Canada
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Ten Romanian citizens were apprehended in New England by Border Patrol agents after allegedly attempting to illegally enter the United States from Canada earlier this week.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection on Thursday said agents from its Swanton Sector Border Patrol Sector arrested three groups of European nationals in separate incidents that stretched from Vermont to upstate New York.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection released the following informationn about the apprehensions:
Swanton Sector Border Patrol Apprehend 10 Romanian Citizens
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts