REPORT: 3 people stuck on jet ski arrested by U.S. Border Patrol agents
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WGRZ.COM:
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Three people were arrested by U.S. Border Patrol agents on Wednesday after they were stranded on a jet ski and stuck on the ice, near Beaver Island State Park.
All three people were evaluated by paramedics, then taken into custody and taken to the Buffalo Border Patrol Station.
The article goes on to state the following:
An investigation that followed indicated that the person who operated the jet ski is a Brazilian citizen and a current resident of Canada. The other two people, citizens of Spain and Brazil, were allegedly being smuggled into the United States.
— WGRZ (@WGRZ) March 14, 2019
Three people were arrested by U.S. Border Patrol agents after their jet ski got stuck on the ice near Buffalo. https://t.co/tNGjGFp3JZ
— news10nbc (@news10nbc) March 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WGRZ.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WGRZ.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
- REPORT: Dr Dre says his daughter got into USC on her own despite $70m donation
- EXCLUSIVE: Eric Trump speaks out on Mueller report, sends message to CNN’s Acosta
- REPORT: Dem 2020 candidate says: Trump ‘Should Never Have Been Able to Come Within Cheating Distance of the Oval Office’
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
- Bette Midler goes into meltdown on Twitter, DML makes dig
- REPORT: Sen. Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey
- REPORT: Ivanka Trump quotes Abraham Lincoln in response to Mueller report findings
- BREAKING: Second Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez lashes out against Trump and his supporters in Twitter rant