REPORT: 3 radio stations in one state vow to broadcast Trump speeches every hour until 2020 election
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A media company that operates multiple radio stations in Florida has vowed to broadcast portions of President Trump’s speeches every hour of every day until the 2020 election.
Gulf Coast Media Inc., the owner of the stations “Classic Rock WRBA-FM 95.9,” “Country WKNK-FM ‘Hank FM’” and “Adult Hits WASJ-FM ‘BOB FM,’” announced in a press release that it would air Trump’s speeches for the next 18 months.
The article goes on to state the following:
Samuel Rogatinsky, the owner of the radio station operator based in Bay County, Fla., told The Orlando Sentinel that the stations would broadcast two-minute snippets of Trump’s speeches every hour of every day.
“We ran it by a bunch of listeners and people in the area, and nobody’s upset about it. It’s Republican territory,” Rogatinsky said, adding that the stations may sometimes run Trump’s speeches twice an hour. “Nobody’s offended by it. It’s not an issue.”
— Orlando Sentinel (@orlandosentinel) May 13, 2019
3 Florida radio stations to air 2:00 DT speeches every hour through 2020 election. Per FCC’s equal time guidelines, Gulf Coast Media will be required to offer similar airtime to other presidential candidates if requested. @BernieSanders @PeteButtigieg @marwilliamson
— Community Cafe (@DayleOhlau) May 11, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: State House votes to expand number of medical professions allowed to perform abortions
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales