REPORT: 3 radio stations in one state vow to broadcast Trump speeches every hour until 2020 election
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A media company that operates multiple radio stations in Florida has vowed to broadcast portions of President Trump’s speeches every hour of every day until the 2020 election.
Gulf Coast Media Inc., the owner of the stations “Classic Rock WRBA-FM 95.9,” “Country WKNK-FM ‘Hank FM’” and “Adult Hits WASJ-FM ‘BOB FM,’” announced in a press release that it would air Trump’s speeches for the next 18 months.
The article goes on to state the following:
Samuel Rogatinsky, the owner of the radio station operator based in Bay County, Fla., told The Orlando Sentinel that the stations would broadcast two-minute snippets of Trump’s speeches every hour of every day.
“We ran it by a bunch of listeners and people in the area, and nobody’s upset about it. It’s Republican territory,” Rogatinsky said, adding that the stations may sometimes run Trump’s speeches twice an hour. “Nobody’s offended by it. It’s not an issue.”
— Orlando Sentinel (@orlandosentinel) May 13, 2019
3 Florida radio stations to air 2:00 DT speeches every hour through 2020 election. Per FCC’s equal time guidelines, Gulf Coast Media will be required to offer similar airtime to other presidential candidates if requested. @BernieSanders @PeteButtigieg @marwilliamson
— Community Cafe (@DayleOhlau) May 11, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- REPORT: Bill Gates dethroned, no longer second richest person in the world
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar to introduce resolution supporting Israel boycotts [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Black Conservative Shreds Ayanna Pressley’s Racial Purity Comments