REPORT: 5 children killed in day care center fire in Pennsylvania
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
An early morning fire in Pennsylvania at a residential building housing a day care center killed five children and sent the owner to the hospital, authorities said.
The fire was reported in Erie, a northwest lake town, at about 1:15 a.m. Sunday, Chief Guy Santone of the Erie Fire Department said.
The article goes on to state the following:
The victims ranged in ages from 8 months to 7 years, Santone said. The Erie Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership lists a day care at the fire address.
Chief Fire Inspector John Widomski told the newspaper that the fire appeared to have started in the living room area on the first floor. The department’s two fire inspectors and three Erie police detectives trained in fire investigations are working to determine the cause of the blaze.
5 children have died after a fire at a day care breaks out in PA.
“So we are all at a loss, trying to figure out how this happened,” the grandmother of 4 of the children said. https://t.co/QwI1oprmdf
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) August 11, 2019
— WPXI (@WPXI) August 11, 2019
HEARTBREAKING 💔: The victims ranged in ages from 8 months to 7 years, officials said https://t.co/HsfXDOFJWV
— FOX 11 Los Angeles (@FOXLA) August 11, 2019
An early morning fire in Pennsylvania at a residential building housing a day care center killed five children and sent the owner to the hospital, authorities said. https://t.co/3ZqYdD3wWT
— Eyewitness News (@WEHTWTVWlocal) August 11, 2019
Children aged between 8 months and 7 years old were tragically killed in an early morning fire in Erie, northwest Pennsylvania, which engulfed a day care center. At least one adult has also been hospitalized.https://t.co/IbQjql4QG0
— RT (@RT_com) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- VIDEO: Jesse Watters: Trump conducting the media like an orchestra