REPORT: 5 teens indicted in ‘lynching’ murder of 24-year-old man in Virginia
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WJLA.COM:
VIRGINIA – Five teenagers, including two females, were indicted Monday in the August murder of a 24-year-old man in Manassas.
Responding to a report of a shooting at 2:03 a.m. on August 30, officers found bullet holes in the front door of a home in the 10000 block of Massie Street.
The article goes on to state the following:
Inside the home, officers found Reynaldo Eliazar Araujo with gunshot wounds. He died at the scene, according to a statement from the Manassas City Police.
On August 31 and September 1, detectives arrested an 18-year-old man and two 19-year-old women on robbery charges in connection with the murder case.
On September 5, a 17-year-old boy was arrested by U.S. Marshals at the border in McAllen, Texas. He was charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
All five were indicted for lynching, which the Virginia Code defines as “any act of violence by a mob upon the body of any person, which shall result in the death of such person.”
Five teenagers, including two females, have been indicted in the August murder of a 24-year-old man in Manassas. https://t.co/cyIkNXukGh
— ABC 7 News – WJLA (@ABC7News) December 4, 2018
— Manassas City Police (@ManassasCityPD) December 3, 2018
Five teenagers – including two minors – were indicted earlier this week on the rarely used charge of “lynching” after the brutal August murder of a 24-year-old Virginia manhttps://t.co/7n2riVITn5
— Kitchen Sink Holdings (@KitchenSinkHold) December 5, 2018
During a grand jury hearing on Monday, 18-year-old Terrance Tyrese Martin, 19-year-old Ebelin Jojana Lopez, 19-year-old Seni Jimenez Blanco and two 17-year-old boys were indicted on multiple charges each, including lynching. https://t.co/ueRsgIt2I1
— FOX 5 DC (@fox5dc) December 4, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WJLA.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WJLA.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ex-NASA engineer builds glitter bomb for EPIC revenge on package thieves
- BREAKING: AZ governor appoints McSally to John McCain’s Senate seat, Cindy McCain responds
- UPDATE: Major advertisers announce they will stand by Tucker Carlson, won’t boycott
- BREAKING: Judge rips into Michael Flynn for ‘serious’ offenses, delays sentencing
- JUST IN: Panel of judges makes decision on ethics complaints against Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: House Republicans release transcript of second James Comey interview (READ)
- BREAKING: Judge rules mystery company owned by foreign country must comply with grand jury subpoena, suspected of being part of Mueller’s investigation
- BREAKING: ‘Laverne & Shirley’ star Penny Marshall dies
- BREAKING: Andy Pollack, father of Parkland shooting victim, tweets announcement on school safety and Trump
- BREAKING: Embattled Trump Foundation forced to dissolve itself under court supervision