REPORT: 5th-Grade Boy’s Act of Patriotism, Respect For Flag, Goes Viral (PICTURE)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by AZCENTRAL.COM:
A photo showing an Idaho schoolboy lying on the ground to ensure that no part of an American flag touched the ground has gained international attention.
Facebook user Amanda Reallan snapped the patriotic picture on Wednesday as she waited for her children at Hayden Meadows Elementary School in Hayden, Idaho.
The article goes on to state the following:
She noticed two boys taking down the school’s flag. They were struggling to fold it, she told USA TODAY, and the flag nearly scraped the ground.
That’s when another boy jumped into action. He laid himself down underneath the flag, allowing the other two to fold it without the flag dragging on the earth.
— Darren Dupriest (@DarrenDupriest) September 23, 2018
— EagleStar.NET (@EagleStarNET) September 23, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by AZCENTRAL.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance