REPORT: ABC slaps Alec Baldwin Show with bump, replaced by repeats of Shark Tank
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
ABC has delivered a blow to hothead actor Alec Baldwin by moving his poorly rated TV show to a less desirable time slot — just days after he was accused of punching a man over a parking spot.
The network announced Tuesday that repeats of “Shark Tank” will replace “The Alec Baldwin Show” pre-taped episodes at 10 p.m. Sundays effective Nov. 18, according to Variety.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Bloviator’s eponymous show will resume in its new time slot on Saturdays at 10 p.m. beginning Dec. 8.
To get more information about this article, please visit PageSix.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump announces his nominee to replace Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Judges issue rulings affecting heated Georgia governor race
- REPORT: Singer Pink’s husband publishes fierce warning to California wildfire looters
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus releases statement after home burns down in California wildfire
- VIDEO: More details released on Monica Lewinsky’s upcoming tell-all on Clinton affair
- TRUMP TWEET: Why he missed cemetery event in France
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus’ fiancé Liam Hemsworth shares photo of fire ravaged home
- EXCLUSIVE: Snipes explains ballot box left in rental car that shut down airport (VIDEOS, PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Tomi Lahren mocks Michelle Obama’s dig at Trump inauguration
- REPORT: FDA recalls another blood pressure drug for possible cancer risk