REPORT: ABC slaps Alec Baldwin Show with bump, replaced by repeats of Shark Tank
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
ABC has delivered a blow to hothead actor Alec Baldwin by moving his poorly rated TV show to a less desirable time slot — just days after he was accused of punching a man over a parking spot.
The network announced Tuesday that repeats of “Shark Tank” will replace “The Alec Baldwin Show” pre-taped episodes at 10 p.m. Sundays effective Nov. 18, according to Variety.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Bloviator’s eponymous show will resume in its new time slot on Saturdays at 10 p.m. beginning Dec. 8.
To get more information about this article, please visit PageSix.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- REPORT PROBLEM
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)