REPORT: Actress calls US Army ‘disgusting and irresponsible’ after announcing border wall funding
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Actress Debra Messing took to Twitter on Wednesday where she sounded off on the U.S. Army for helping fund the construction of a wall on the southern border.
In a recent tweet, the star shared an article reporting on the U.S. Department of Defense announcing its April 2019 contracts. The Army will pay roughly $976 million across two multi-million dollar contracts for border wall construction in Arizona and New Mexico.
“This is disgusting and irresponsible,” Messing wrote of the Army’s decision.
The article goes on to state the following:
This isn’t the first time that Messing has used the word “disgusting” to voice her displeasure with policies she disagrees with. In May 2018 she shared an article claiming the Trump administration is moving to reverse rules barring hunters on public lands and told those who support the president they are going to hell.
This is disgusting and irresponsible. https://t.co/GavGV9VCmD
— Debra Messing (@DebraMessing) April 10, 2019
This is so DISGUSTING. THIS is where you are putting your time and energy ??? Killing sleeping bear cubs? What about health care? Gun violence Ag POC by cops? Women’s rights? KEEPING OUR ELECTIONS SAFE? Good G/d you are all going to hell. @realDonaldTrump @WhiteHouse https://t.co/o1fKg8bd0B
— Debra Messing (@DebraMessing) May 22, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him
- REPORT: Trump says U.S., Guatemala negotiating legal wall against migrants