REPORT: Actress Lori Loughlin’s daughter was on yacht owned by university official the same day she surrendered in college admissions scandal
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Actress Lori Loughlin’s daughter Olivia Jade was spending her spring break on a yacht of a top University of Southern California official Tuesday evening, the same day Loughlin surrendered to authorities in a college admissions bribery scandal.
According to TMZ, Jade was on the chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees’ yacht in the Bahamas for spring break on Tuesday night, but has since departed in light of the investigation. The chairman, Rick Caruso, said Jade was on the yacht with his daughter Gianna and several other friends.
The article goes on to state the following:
“My daughter and a group of students left for spring break prior to the government’s announcement yesterday,” Caruso told TMZ. “Once we became aware of the investigation, the young woman decided it would be in her best interests to return home.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- VIDEO: Dems use hearing to repeatedly quiz, stump Ben Carson on obscure acronyms
- NYC law professor bashes white people in op-ed