REPORT: Adult school employee admits to losing virginity to young student
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PEOPLE.COM:
A former Texas school employee is charged with sexual assault of a child after allegedly telling authorities she lost her virginity to a 15-year-old student, PEOPLE confirms.
Hannah Parisa Siboyeh of Houston, who was 23 at the time the alleged sexual relationship with the student began in July 2017, also is charged with having an improper relationship with a student, according to court documents submitted by the Harris County District Attorney’s Office and obtained by PEOPLE.
According to those documents, Siboyeh said the alleged relationship involved “one mistake after another.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Based on the charging document, Siboyeh “admitted that she loved [the boy] with all of her heart.” She also told officials investigating the case that the illicit relationship was “one mistake after another.” The improper behavior occurred over the summer of 2017, and the student is now in high school.
Siboyeh said she lost her virginity at the school and also had inappropriate intimate relations with the teen at his house, in a park, and at a hotel in The Bayou City.
— Law & Crime (@lawcrimenews) September 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by PEOPLE.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments