REPORT: Adult school employee admits to losing virginity to young student
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PEOPLE.COM:
A former Texas school employee is charged with sexual assault of a child after allegedly telling authorities she lost her virginity to a 15-year-old student, PEOPLE confirms.
Hannah Parisa Siboyeh of Houston, who was 23 at the time the alleged sexual relationship with the student began in July 2017, also is charged with having an improper relationship with a student, according to court documents submitted by the Harris County District Attorney’s Office and obtained by PEOPLE.
According to those documents, Siboyeh said the alleged relationship involved “one mistake after another.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Based on the charging document, Siboyeh “admitted that she loved [the boy] with all of her heart.” She also told officials investigating the case that the illicit relationship was “one mistake after another.” The improper behavior occurred over the summer of 2017, and the student is now in high school.
Siboyeh said she lost her virginity at the school and also had inappropriate intimate relations with the teen at his house, in a park, and at a hotel in The Bayou City.
— Law & Crime (@lawcrimenews) September 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by PEOPLE.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PEOPLE.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Christine Blasey Ford, accuser of Brett Kavanaugh, will testify in open hearing
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- REPORT: Poll shows how many people want FBI to investigate Kavanaugh allegation
- VIDEO: Democrat reveals what she’ll grill Brett Kavanaugh about at hearing
- BREAKING: New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct From Kavanaugh’s College Years
- REPORT: Former Trump aide steps down from CNN role amid claims he drugged woman he got pregnant