REPORT: Alaska governor Mike Dunleavy offers Trump use of troops along 3,000 miles away US-Mexico border
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Alaska’s new Republican governor offered President Donald Trump use of the Alaska National Guard to patrol the U.S.-Mexico border Friday, but a spokesperson for the politician said there’s no planned movement for the troops.
On the same day POTUS declared a national emergency to fund the building of a controversial border wall, Governor Mike Dunleavy said soldiers were available.
The article goes on to state the following:
In a video message shared on social media around 3.30pm, the 57-year-old from Pennsylvania said: ‘Today I notified the @WhiteHouse & @realDonaldTrump that #Alaska and our National Guard – if called upon – stand ready to support the national security crisis on the US Southern Border.’
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- VIDEO: Fox News Hosts Tear Into Trump Over John McCain Attacks
- VIDEO: Kellyanne Conway weighs in on Trump & husband dispute