REPORT: Alec Baldwin: ‘Ever since I played Trump, black people love me’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Alec Baldwin, who has attracted attention and awards for his impersonation of President Trump on “Saturday Night Live,” said in an interview published Wednesday that “black people” love him for the impression.
The article in The Hollywood Reporter described Baldwin interacting with a fan on the street who told him, “Dude, you do that Donald Trump thing real good. Real good.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Afterward, Baldwin said the interaction was typical.
“I don’t know how to say this, and I don’t want to get it wrong either, because everything is a minefield of bombs going off, but ever since I played Trump, black people love me,” he told the Repoter. “They love me. Everywhere I go, black people go crazy.”
“I think it’s because they’re most afraid of Trump,” Baldwin added. “I’m not going to paint every African-American person with the same brush, but a significant number of them are sitting there going, ‘This is going to be bad for black folks.'”
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance