REPORT: Alec Baldwin: ‘Ever since I played Trump, black people love me’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Alec Baldwin, who has attracted attention and awards for his impersonation of President Trump on “Saturday Night Live,” said in an interview published Wednesday that “black people” love him for the impression.
The article in The Hollywood Reporter described Baldwin interacting with a fan on the street who told him, “Dude, you do that Donald Trump thing real good. Real good.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Afterward, Baldwin said the interaction was typical.
“I don’t know how to say this, and I don’t want to get it wrong either, because everything is a minefield of bombs going off, but ever since I played Trump, black people love me,” he told the Repoter. “They love me. Everywhere I go, black people go crazy.”
“I think it’s because they’re most afraid of Trump,” Baldwin added. “I’m not going to paint every African-American person with the same brush, but a significant number of them are sitting there going, ‘This is going to be bad for black folks.'”
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- VIDEO: Middle Eastern Women’s Group Blasts Fox News Over Dumping Judge Jeanine