REPORT: Alec Baldwin: ‘Ever since I played Trump, black people love me’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Alec Baldwin, who has attracted attention and awards for his impersonation of President Trump on “Saturday Night Live,” said in an interview published Wednesday that “black people” love him for the impression.
The article in The Hollywood Reporter described Baldwin interacting with a fan on the street who told him, “Dude, you do that Donald Trump thing real good. Real good.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Afterward, Baldwin said the interaction was typical.
“I don’t know how to say this, and I don’t want to get it wrong either, because everything is a minefield of bombs going off, but ever since I played Trump, black people love me,” he told the Repoter. “They love me. Everywhere I go, black people go crazy.”
“I think it’s because they’re most afraid of Trump,” Baldwin added. “I’m not going to paint every African-American person with the same brush, but a significant number of them are sitting there going, ‘This is going to be bad for black folks.'”
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- TRUMP TWEET: Presidential Harassment
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”