REPORT: Alec Baldwin tweets wild claim on who killed Jeffrey Epstein
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Actor Alec Baldwin claimed that financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was killed by the Russian state, which Baldwin said is now “in charge of everything” as a result of the Trump presidency.
Epstein, who was facing charges of child sex trafficking, was found dead in his cell on Saturday at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York. The timing of his death, as well as the fact that he had been taken off suicide watch, has fanned multiple conspiracies about whether he was murdered in order to prevent him from ever revealing damaging information on powerful people and politicians.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Saturday Night Live star added fuel to fire over those conspiracies by arguing Epstein was murdered by the Kremlin.
“The Russians killed Epstein,” Alec Baldwin said on Sunday, “They’re in charge of everything now.”
The Russians killed Epstein.
They’re in charge of everything now.
— HABFoundation (@ABFalecbaldwin) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]