REPORT: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accepts model’s invitation to Grammy-watching pizza party
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Chrissy Teigen are planning a pizza date to watch the upcoming Grammy Awards.
The arrangement came to fruition over the weekend after the model asked the congresswoman over Twitter whether she was interested in joining her and others for an evening of pizza while watching the awards shows on Sunday night.
The article goes on to state the following:
“@AOC hello my hero, do you wanna come over and watch the grammys with us? There will be pizza,” Teigen asked in a tweet on Friday afternoon.
@AOC hello my hero, do you wanna come over and watch the grammys with us? there will be pizza
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 8, 2019
“Yes! We can live-tweet me burning something in the kitchen,” Ocasio-Cortez tweet in response Friday.
yes! we can live-tweet me burning something in the kitchen
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 8, 2019
perfect! we have extremely different strengths except I still sometimes burn things
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 9, 2019
— amy brown (@arb) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: North Carolina father of 6 has neck broken by ‘intense’ wave, killing him in ‘freak accident’
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- REPORT: California couple arrested after strangling newborn baby in hospital, police say
- REPORT: Democrats to face off against a reluctant Mueller
- TEAM DML subscription service. Buy Now.
- REPORT: Trump says he has signed proclamation curbing asylum
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy