REPORT: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accepts model’s invitation to Grammy-watching pizza party
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Chrissy Teigen are planning a pizza date to watch the upcoming Grammy Awards.
The arrangement came to fruition over the weekend after the model asked the congresswoman over Twitter whether she was interested in joining her and others for an evening of pizza while watching the awards shows on Sunday night.
The article goes on to state the following:
“@AOC hello my hero, do you wanna come over and watch the grammys with us? There will be pizza,” Teigen asked in a tweet on Friday afternoon.
@AOC hello my hero, do you wanna come over and watch the grammys with us? there will be pizza
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 8, 2019
“Yes! We can live-tweet me burning something in the kitchen,” Ocasio-Cortez tweet in response Friday.
yes! we can live-tweet me burning something in the kitchen
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 8, 2019
perfect! we have extremely different strengths except I still sometimes burn things
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 9, 2019
— amy brown (@arb) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190