REPORT: Alyssa Milano on accused sexual harassers: ‘We can’t put all these men on an island’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
PASADENA, Calif. – Alyssa Milano isn’t giving up an inch of the progress women in Hollywood have made since the #MeToo era began.
The actress, who helped spread the hashtag in the wake of sexual harassment and assault allegations against film mogul Harvey Weinstein, spoke Sunday to reporters at the Television Critics Association along with other female Lifetime actors, producers and directors, about the state of the industry. When asked what happens when men accused of misconduct re-enter the workplace, Milano wasn’t concerned.
The article goes on to state the following:
“That’s going to happen,” she said, when a reporter asked about reports that ousted CBS chairman Leslie Moonves has set up a new production company. “We can’t expect that not to happen. We can’t put all these men on an island and expect them to eat themselves. They’re going to get jobs again. We have to figure out (what) re-entering into the workplace looks like. … We have to set policies.”
More of Alyssa Milano on what to do with men accused of misconduct who are re-entering work https://t.co/OiIaqA9nUi
— Kelly Lawler (@klawls) February 10, 2019
.@Alyssa_Milano on handling accused sexual harassers: 'We can't put all these men on an island. They’re going to get jobs again. We have to figure out (what) re-entering into the workplace looks like. … We have to set policies." https://t.co/ri9ryZTnhq
— USA TODAY Life (@usatodaylife) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit YAHOO.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting YAHOO.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits