REPORT: Alyssa Milano on accused sexual harassers: ‘We can’t put all these men on an island’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
PASADENA, Calif. – Alyssa Milano isn’t giving up an inch of the progress women in Hollywood have made since the #MeToo era began.
The actress, who helped spread the hashtag in the wake of sexual harassment and assault allegations against film mogul Harvey Weinstein, spoke Sunday to reporters at the Television Critics Association along with other female Lifetime actors, producers and directors, about the state of the industry. When asked what happens when men accused of misconduct re-enter the workplace, Milano wasn’t concerned.
The article goes on to state the following:
“That’s going to happen,” she said, when a reporter asked about reports that ousted CBS chairman Leslie Moonves has set up a new production company. “We can’t expect that not to happen. We can’t put all these men on an island and expect them to eat themselves. They’re going to get jobs again. We have to figure out (what) re-entering into the workplace looks like. … We have to set policies.”
More of Alyssa Milano on what to do with men accused of misconduct who are re-entering work https://t.co/OiIaqA9nUi
— Kelly Lawler (@klawls) February 10, 2019
.@Alyssa_Milano on handling accused sexual harassers: 'We can't put all these men on an island. They’re going to get jobs again. We have to figure out (what) re-entering into the workplace looks like. … We have to set policies." https://t.co/ri9ryZTnhq
— USA TODAY Life (@usatodaylife) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit YAHOO.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy