REPORT: Alyssa Milano on accused sexual harassers: ‘We can’t put all these men on an island’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by YAHOO.COM:
PASADENA, Calif. – Alyssa Milano isn’t giving up an inch of the progress women in Hollywood have made since the #MeToo era began.
The actress, who helped spread the hashtag in the wake of sexual harassment and assault allegations against film mogul Harvey Weinstein, spoke Sunday to reporters at the Television Critics Association along with other female Lifetime actors, producers and directors, about the state of the industry. When asked what happens when men accused of misconduct re-enter the workplace, Milano wasn’t concerned.
The article goes on to state the following:
“That’s going to happen,” she said, when a reporter asked about reports that ousted CBS chairman Leslie Moonves has set up a new production company. “We can’t expect that not to happen. We can’t put all these men on an island and expect them to eat themselves. They’re going to get jobs again. We have to figure out (what) re-entering into the workplace looks like. … We have to set policies.”
More of Alyssa Milano on what to do with men accused of misconduct who are re-entering work https://t.co/OiIaqA9nUi
— Kelly Lawler (@klawls) February 10, 2019
.@Alyssa_Milano on handling accused sexual harassers: 'We can't put all these men on an island. They’re going to get jobs again. We have to figure out (what) re-entering into the workplace looks like. … We have to set policies." https://t.co/ri9ryZTnhq
— USA TODAY Life (@usatodaylife) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit YAHOO.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting YAHOO.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet