REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by The Daily Wire:
Alyssa Milano proudly boasted that the two abortions she obtained in 1993 helped to make her life the way it is today.
According to Yahoo News, the former “Charmed” actress and noted feminist activist revealed in the latest of her podcast “Sorry Not Sorry” that she had two abortions in her early twenties when her relationship with her boyfriend went south.
Milano said that in 1993, she had two abortions while she was “in love for the first time in the breathless way you can only be in love when you are young.” The article goes on to state the following:
Despite being on the birth control, Milano admitted that she still got pregnant, which caused a great deal of emotion in her due to her Catholic background. She did know, however, that she was “not equipped to be a mother and so I chose to have an abortion. I chose. It was my choice. And it was absolutely the right choice for me.”
“A few months later I found out I was pregnant again,” she said. “Once again I made the right decision to end the pregnancy.”
“I would not have my children — my beautiful, perfect, loving, kind an inquisitive children — who have a mother who was so very, very ready for them,” she continued. “Fifteen years after that first love had fizzled, my life would be completely lacking all its great joys. I would never had been free to be myself — and that’s what this fight is all about: freedom.”
Yahoo News notes that Milano had a relationship with actor Scott Wolf in 1993 while making “Double Dragon.” The two were engaged after moving in together.
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) August 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit The Daily Wire. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- FDNY says 3 injured in fire near New York City’s Times Square
- POLL: Was school right to fire teacher who pointed out illegal alien students to President Trump?
- REPORT: Biden: ‘I’ve spent as much time’ with Putin as Trump
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders reveals what he admires about Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts