REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Alyssa Milano urged Hollywood film companies to boycott Georgia after the state Senate passed the bill that would ban abortions once a doctor detects a heartbeat in a fetus.
The “Insatiable” star tweeted Friday that the new “heartbeat bill” would “strip women of their bodily autonomy.” The Georgia Senate passed the bill earlier that day, which would limit abortions to six weeks after conception unless the pregnancy was conceived through rape or incest.
The article goes on to state the following:
“There are over 20 productions shooting in GA & the state just voted to strip women of their bodily autonomy. Hollywood! We should stop feeding GA economy. #HB481IsBadForBusiness,” tweeted Milano, who is currently filming in the state for season 2 of Netflix’s “Insatiable.”
There are over 20 productions shooting in GA & the state just voted to strip women of their bodily autonomy.
Hollywood! We should stop feeding GA economy. #HB481IsBadForBusiness
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) March 23, 2019
MLB player said of u: “Alyssa is easiest 1 nite stand ever.” He couldnt count # of guys u ___. Assuming true, its no doubt u support mass killing of unborn. GA-Bill481 outlaws abortions once doctor detects heartbeat in womb. Instead of boycott, try educating girls on life options
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) March 24, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march