REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Alyssa Milano urged Hollywood film companies to boycott Georgia after the state Senate passed the bill that would ban abortions once a doctor detects a heartbeat in a fetus.
The “Insatiable” star tweeted Friday that the new “heartbeat bill” would “strip women of their bodily autonomy.” The Georgia Senate passed the bill earlier that day, which would limit abortions to six weeks after conception unless the pregnancy was conceived through rape or incest.
The article goes on to state the following:
“There are over 20 productions shooting in GA & the state just voted to strip women of their bodily autonomy. Hollywood! We should stop feeding GA economy. #HB481IsBadForBusiness,” tweeted Milano, who is currently filming in the state for season 2 of Netflix’s “Insatiable.”
There are over 20 productions shooting in GA & the state just voted to strip women of their bodily autonomy.
Hollywood! We should stop feeding GA economy. #HB481IsBadForBusiness
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) March 23, 2019
MLB player said of u: “Alyssa is easiest 1 nite stand ever.” He couldnt count # of guys u ___. Assuming true, its no doubt u support mass killing of unborn. GA-Bill481 outlaws abortions once doctor detects heartbeat in womb. Instead of boycott, try educating girls on life options
— Dennis Michael Lynch (@realDennisLynch) March 24, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”
- SHARE VIDEO: DML warns President Trump of another hidden cost of illegal immigration