REPORT: Amazon sends letter to Bernie Sanders
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WashingtonPost:
Amazon.com sent a letter to Sen. Bernie Sanders on Tuesday vowing that all of its hourly U.S. workers will be better off financially after its new pay policy goes into effect on Nov. 1.
“All hourly operations and customer service employees will see an increase in their total compensation as a result of this announcement,” wrote Jay Carney, Amazon’s senior vice president for global corporate affairs, in a letter to Sanders (I-Vt.) obtained by The Washington Post.
The article goes on to state the following:
Amazon, the United States’ second-largest employer, announced last week that it would boost its minimum wage to $15 for all of its hourly workers at fulfillment centers, return centers and other sites. But workers at some Amazon warehouses didn’t clap or cheer when they heard the news, because the company simultaneously took away bonuses and stock grants. (Amazon chief executive Jeffrey P. Bezos also owns The Post).
To weigh in on this information provided by WashingtonPost, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WashingtonPost
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh
- REPORT: State Department provided ‘clearly false’ statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, ‘shocked’ federal judge says
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- REPORT: Audio Offers Gruesome Details of Jamal Khashoggi Killing