REPORT: American Airlines cancels 737 MAX flights through August
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
American Airlines announced Sunday that it will extend the cancellation of flights involving Boeing 737 Max passenger jets through August 19.
The airline said in a statement that grounding the planes will result in 115 flights being cancelled per day.
The article goes on to state the following:
“These 115 flights represent approximately 1.5 percent of American’s total flying each day this summer,” the company said.
The Boeing jets have been grounded worldwide since mid-March in response to deadly crashes in Ethiopia and Indonesia.
— The Hill (@thehill) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march