REPORT: American Airlines cancels 737 MAX flights through August
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
American Airlines announced Sunday that it will extend the cancellation of flights involving Boeing 737 Max passenger jets through August 19.
The airline said in a statement that grounding the planes will result in 115 flights being cancelled per day.
The article goes on to state the following:
“These 115 flights represent approximately 1.5 percent of American’s total flying each day this summer,” the company said.
The Boeing jets have been grounded worldwide since mid-March in response to deadly crashes in Ethiopia and Indonesia.
— The Hill (@thehill) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)