REPORT: American boxer wearing border-wall shorts fights Mexican fighter (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by AZCENTRAL.COM:
American boxer Rod Salka may have been making a political statement or just taking an early jab at Mexican boxer Francisco Vargas when he entered the ring Thursday in red-white-and-blue trunks featuring a brick-wall pattern that read “America 1st” across the belt.
Either way, Salka’s antics fell short.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Vargas pummeled Salka for six rounds before the American boxer quit on his stool.
Rod Salka wore “America First” with Trump’s brick wall decorating his trunks… & a Mexican fighter just broke him down & made quit on his stool. Breaking Trumps wall. You can’t make this stuff up. Only in boxing 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/rfIXyXvljm
— Anton Rubaclini (@AntonRubaclini) April 13, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting AZCENTRAL.COM.
Special note from DML News: It’s time to demand that Congress take action and implement tougher immigration laws to protect our borders and STOP the flood of illegal aliens coming into the United States.
“They Come to America I, II, and III.” Produced by DML News CEO and documentary filmmaker, Dennis Michael Lynch, these powerful documentaries show you the border and the costs of illegal immigration in a way you’ve never seen before. The three films are now packaged into one complete DVD case, called the “TRILOGY.”
These eye-opening films are being utilized to get the attention of Congress, in order to fight against proposals of amnesty and help secure our borders. Now, for a limited time, anyone who purchases the TRILOGY will receive a second FREE TRILOGY set to send to the White House or Congress members.
CLICK THE “BUY NOW” BUTTON BELOW TO ORDER TODAY.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: Judge rules Trump administration justified in ending Obama-era immigration program
- REPORT: Corsi slaps Mueller with $350M lawsuit
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Clinton rips into magazine staffer for making joke about Barron Trump
- REPORT: Company announces moving production out of China over tariff concerns
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh sides with liberal judges to turn away Planned Parenthood defunding cases
- VIDEO: Chris Christie comments on Trump’s legal jeopardy
- OpEd: Cohen’s pleas concocted by prosecutors to snare Trump
- REPORT: YouTube terminates conservative activist’s channel
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez surprises Queens synagogue with family history
- REPORT: Actress declares ‘We should be afraid’ of Trump