REPORT: American boy, 16, among eight jihadists captured by Kurds
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Kurdish fighters in Syria say they have captured eight foreign jihadists including a US teen as they continue to decimate Islamic State’s diminishing forces.
The eight, detained on Sunday and Monday, include a 16-year-old American as well as a German and a Russian, the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) said in a statement.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Kurdish force say the group were plotting an attack on civilians.
American boy, 16, among eight foreign jihadists captured by Kurds fighting ISIS in Syria https://t.co/GIp9l7KxId
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) January 9, 2019
#SDF captures another eight foreign #ISIS terrorists in #Syria, including a German and a 16-year-old American. On Sunday, the #YPG said it had captured two US citizens fighting with ISIS. https://t.co/F6Yd3Tt25l #Dortmund #Germany #EU
— Sam Pye (@freddie1999) January 9, 2019
— janedoe (@totemranch613) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: Iranian president lashes out with insult at Trump White House amid new sanctions