REPORT: ‘America’s Got Talent’ winner/former GOP candidate dies at 42
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
“America’s Got Talent” winner Neal E. Boyd died Sunday. He was 42. Scott County Coroner Scott Amick told Fox News the Season 3 winner died of an array of diseases pertaining to his weight, including heart and kidney failure and liver disease.
Boyd was found unresponsive by his mother at her Sikeston, Mo., home and was pronounced dead at 6:26 p.m.
The article goes on to state the following:
The opera singer won “AGT” in 2008 and went on to record his debut album called “My American Dream” in 2009 and “My Christmas Wish” in 2013.
Boyd, who ran as Republican for the Missouri House of Representatives in 2011, also had political plans.
“You know, that’s up in the air. It was really about the tone of politics at the time, and I don’t see any opportunities right now to get involved again, but I would love to,” Boyd shared.
America’s Got Talent Winner and Opera Singer Neal E. Boyd Dies at 42 https://t.co/RKuWlnj2FM
— People (@people) June 11, 2018
— TV Guide (@TVGuide) June 11, 2018
Neal E. Boyd: My American Dream https://t.co/3r4DROByn7
— Sergio Gallione (@sgallione1) June 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omarosa’s neighbors file suit against her husband over unkempt home
- POLL: Should Christopher Watts receive the death penalty?
- UPDATE: Stunning details emerge on man detained by ICE while driving his pregnant wife to hospital
- VIDEO: How a patient paid a $285 copay for a $40 drug
- OpEd: Newt Gingrich: Mueller’s fatal mistake
- REPORT: U.S. company reports one year later after implanting microchips in employees’ hands
- VIDEO: Neighbor shoots TX man stabbing his toddler to death while yelling religious rants
- REPORT: WH aide departs after questions arise about speech at controversial venue
- REPORT: Murdered Colorado mom ‘beat all odds’ to get pregnant, brother says in emotional post
- VIDEO: Democrat Cracks Joke About President Trump Drowning