REPORT: Amnesty Architect Declares Victory as GOP/Dems Pass Outsourcing Bill
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
The architect of the infamous “Gang of Eight” amnesty plan in 2013 is declaring victory as 140 House Republicans helped House Democrats pass an overhaul that allows India to monopolize the United States’ green card system for at least a decade.
Immigration attorney Leon Fresco is praising House Republicans and House Democrats for advancing HR. 1044, legislation that allows thousands of Indian nationals who have taken American jobs through programs like the H-1B visa at the behest of tech conglomerates and Indian outsourcing firms to more quickly obtain green cards to eventually get American citizenship.
The article goes on to state the following:
The legislation allows Indian nationals to effectively monopolize the U.S. green card system for at least the next ten years, providing a constant stream of foreign workers to the outsourcing lobby and tech giants like Amazon, Facebook, and Google that American professionals will be forced to compete against for white-collar U.S. jobs.
Great vote on HR1044!! 365 total yes votes and 140 Republicans!! Congrats to @immivoice and all of your members for all of your hard work!! On to the Senate and then to final passage!!
— Leon Fresco (@FrescoLeon) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?