REPORT: Amnesty Architect Declares Victory as GOP/Dems Pass Outsourcing Bill
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
The architect of the infamous “Gang of Eight” amnesty plan in 2013 is declaring victory as 140 House Republicans helped House Democrats pass an overhaul that allows India to monopolize the United States’ green card system for at least a decade.
Immigration attorney Leon Fresco is praising House Republicans and House Democrats for advancing HR. 1044, legislation that allows thousands of Indian nationals who have taken American jobs through programs like the H-1B visa at the behest of tech conglomerates and Indian outsourcing firms to more quickly obtain green cards to eventually get American citizenship.
The article goes on to state the following:
The legislation allows Indian nationals to effectively monopolize the U.S. green card system for at least the next ten years, providing a constant stream of foreign workers to the outsourcing lobby and tech giants like Amazon, Facebook, and Google that American professionals will be forced to compete against for white-collar U.S. jobs.
Great vote on HR1044!! 365 total yes votes and 140 Republicans!! Congrats to @immivoice and all of your members for all of your hard work!! On to the Senate and then to final passage!!
— Leon Fresco (@FrescoLeon) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago