REPORT: Andrew Gillum met with Obama during DC visit
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The reported meeting is likely to fuel speculation that Gillum, was in Washington, D.C. to speak at the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, could mount a run for the White House in 2020.
The article goes on to state the following:
Obama has met with a handful of potential 2020 Democratic contenders at his post-presidential office in the city’s Foggy Bottom neighborhood, signaling that he may be playing a role in vetting those who are hoping to claim the party’s nomination.
— Dan Merica (@merica) December 5, 2018
NEW: Andrew Gillum met Tuesday with former President Obama, sources tell CNN. Gillum has been talked about as a possible 2020 contender and hasn’t ruled out a bid.
— Rebecca Buck (@RebeccaBuck) December 5, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) December 5, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide