REPORT: Angela Merkel condemns Trump’s G-7 tweets
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau isn’t alone in lashing out against President Trump following a tense G-7 summit in Quebec.
The Canadian leader may be the focus of a war of words with Trump, but German Chancellor Angela Merkel struck a harsh tone when she condemned Trump’s refusal to endorse a communique on the need for “free, fair, and mutually beneficial trade.”
The article goes on to state the following:
She called Trump’s tweets on the matter “sobering and a bit depressing,” according to multiple reports upon the conclusion of the summit.
Merkel also said during an interview with German television broadcaster ARD the European Union was prepping retaliatory tariffs against the U.S. for Trump’s 25 percent tariff on steel imports and 10 percent penalty on aluminum imports.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Parkland shooter: Seven key facts hidden in the school district’s report
- BREAKING: Trump calls Justice official a ‘disgrace,’ vows to revoke clearance (Video)