REPORT: Angela Merkel condemns Trump’s G-7 tweets
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau isn’t alone in lashing out against President Trump following a tense G-7 summit in Quebec.
The Canadian leader may be the focus of a war of words with Trump, but German Chancellor Angela Merkel struck a harsh tone when she condemned Trump’s refusal to endorse a communique on the need for “free, fair, and mutually beneficial trade.”
The article goes on to state the following:
She called Trump’s tweets on the matter “sobering and a bit depressing,” according to multiple reports upon the conclusion of the summit.
Merkel also said during an interview with German television broadcaster ARD the European Union was prepping retaliatory tariffs against the U.S. for Trump’s 25 percent tariff on steel imports and 10 percent penalty on aluminum imports.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda