REPORT: Ann Coulter blasts Trump, defends Sessions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Conservative commentator Ann Coulter on Tuesday defended Attorney General Jeff Sessions against President Trump’s latest swipe, urging the president to direct his “Twitter venom” elsewhere.
“How about directing some of this Twitter venom toward [Senate Majority Leader] Mitch McConnell [R-Ky.], the man who is wrecking your presidency, rather than the AG who’s saving it,” Coulter tweeted in response to Trump.
How about directing some of this Twitter venom toward Mitch McConnell, the man who is wrecking your presidency, rather than the AG who’s saving it. https://t.co/KOUAIU23Mk
— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) September 11, 2018
The article goes on to state the following:
Coulter’s comment came in response to a tweet from Trump in which he quoted a Fox Business host claiming that the Department of Justice (DOJ) under Sessions was no different than the DOJ during the Obama administration.
Coulter has previously pushed back on Trump’s comments criticizing his attorney general, telling the president last year to “be a man” if he didn’t want Sessions to continue in his administration and fire him.
Trump’s tweet Tuesday was the latest in a series of increasing barbs directed at his attorney general in recent months. Trump has said Sessions will serve in his post until at least the November midterm elections.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Christine Blasey Ford, accuser of Brett Kavanaugh, will testify in open hearing
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- REPORT: Poll shows how many people want FBI to investigate Kavanaugh allegation
- VIDEO: Democrat reveals what she’ll grill Brett Kavanaugh about at hearing
- BREAKING: New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct From Kavanaugh’s College Years
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation