REPORT: Ann Coulter blasts Trump, defends Sessions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Conservative commentator Ann Coulter on Tuesday defended Attorney General Jeff Sessions against President Trump’s latest swipe, urging the president to direct his “Twitter venom” elsewhere.
“How about directing some of this Twitter venom toward [Senate Majority Leader] Mitch McConnell [R-Ky.], the man who is wrecking your presidency, rather than the AG who’s saving it,” Coulter tweeted in response to Trump.
How about directing some of this Twitter venom toward Mitch McConnell, the man who is wrecking your presidency, rather than the AG who’s saving it. https://t.co/KOUAIU23Mk
— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) September 11, 2018
The article goes on to state the following:
Coulter’s comment came in response to a tweet from Trump in which he quoted a Fox Business host claiming that the Department of Justice (DOJ) under Sessions was no different than the DOJ during the Obama administration.
Coulter has previously pushed back on Trump’s comments criticizing his attorney general, telling the president last year to “be a man” if he didn’t want Sessions to continue in his administration and fire him.
Trump’s tweet Tuesday was the latest in a series of increasing barbs directed at his attorney general in recent months. Trump has said Sessions will serve in his post until at least the November midterm elections.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally