REPORT: Ann Coulter names Trump family member who she believes wrote anonymous NYT op-ed
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Conservative commentator Ann Coulter said she believes President Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, authored an anonymous op-ed that claimed there is a network of individuals in the administration who are seeking to stave off the president’s “worst inclinations.”
“Because he and Ivanka are going to have to go back to the Upper East Side and go to the Hamptons,” Coulter explained in an interview with the Daily Beast published on Thursday.
— Jon Maas (@jondmaas) September 13, 2018
The article goes on to state the following:
“They’re probably worried that Trump will be removed within the next few years,” Coulter said. “They had just gone to the McCain funeral, and [the op-ed] was right after Labor Day, so they were probably feeling wistful for the Hamptons. And the only way they can get back in is if they can say, ‘Don’t worry, we’re the ones who stopped the wall.’”
“I don’t particularly want to attack Jared, but, OK, there was ‘Fire Jim Comey, it’s a great idea.’ There was ‘Endorse Luther Strange, it’ll be a great idea.’ There was ‘Let’s start with tax cuts, because that’s what Mitch McConnell wants.’ There was ‘Let’s hire Anthony Scaramucci—he’s fantastic, Pops!’” Coulter added.
“And, on a larger point, there’s his prison reform, which you’d think would be a little embarrassing for a guy whose father spent time in prison,” the conservative commentator continued. Kushner’s father, Charles Kushner, reportedly spent 14 months in prison after pleading guilty to tax evasion, election law violations and witness-tampering felonies.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- The eye-opening list of donors to the Clinton Foundation (list)