REPORT: Hillary Clinton’s upcoming appearance ‘curious,’ fuels speculation about 2020 run
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Failed 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is planning on appearing at a convention for the American Federation of Teachers this weekend.
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that Clinton will speak on Friday while Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders will speak Saturday and Sunday, respectively.
The article goes on to state the following:
Clinton’s appearance at the same conference with Warren and Sanders, two possible Democratic challengers to President Trump in 2020, comes at a curious time.
Speculation that Clinton may run for president again in 2020 has been making headlines in recent days.
To weigh in on this information provided by DAILYCALLER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- REPORT: Missouri duck boat accident takes even more tragic turn
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- REPORT: Benghazi Survivor Drops HOT FIRE After Hillary Attacks Trump For Not ‘Defending’ US Ambassadors