REPORT: At annual gathering of Arab leaders, Iran blamed for instability in region
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by LASVEGASSUN.COM:
DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia (AP) — An annual gathering of Arab leaders has opened in the eastern Saudi city of Dhahran as tensions with Iran and wars in Syria and Yemen threaten stability across the region.
Saudi King Salman told leaders from across the 22-member Arab League that Iran was to blame for instability and meddling in the region. He said Yemeni rebel Houthis, backed by Iran, had fired 116 missiles at the kingdom since Saudi Arabia went to war in Yemen three years ago to try and roll back Houthi gains there.
— Al Arabiya English (@AlArabiya_Eng) April 15, 2018
— Alberto Allen (@albertoallen) April 15, 2018
— وكالة شهاب (@ShehabAgency) April 15, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting LASVEGASSUN.COM.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Christine Blasey Ford, accuser of Brett Kavanaugh, will testify in open hearing
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations
- REPORT: Poll shows how many people want FBI to investigate Kavanaugh allegation
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- VIDEO: Democrat reveals what she’ll grill Brett Kavanaugh about at hearing
- BREAKING: New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct From Kavanaugh’s College Years
- REPORT: Former Trump aide steps down from CNN role amid claims he drugged woman he got pregnant
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- BREAKING: Conservative actor James Woods locked out of Twitter