REPORT: At annual gathering of Arab leaders, Iran blamed for instability in region
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by LASVEGASSUN.COM:
DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia (AP) — An annual gathering of Arab leaders has opened in the eastern Saudi city of Dhahran as tensions with Iran and wars in Syria and Yemen threaten stability across the region.
Saudi King Salman told leaders from across the 22-member Arab League that Iran was to blame for instability and meddling in the region. He said Yemeni rebel Houthis, backed by Iran, had fired 116 missiles at the kingdom since Saudi Arabia went to war in Yemen three years ago to try and roll back Houthi gains there.
— Al Arabiya English (@AlArabiya_Eng) April 15, 2018
— Alberto Allen (@albertoallen) April 15, 2018
— وكالة شهاب (@ShehabAgency) April 15, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting LASVEGASSUN.COM.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- VIDEO: SF Mayor: ‘There’s More Feces … Than I’ve Ever Seen’
- REPORT: Russia responds in agreement to Trump’s statement on Twitter
- VIDEO: John Bolton Speaks Out on WH Decision To Cancel His CNN Interview, Russia and more
- VIDEO: Trump raves about ‘beautiful’ Queen, internet complains about ‘awkward moment’