VIDEO: Another 2020 hopeful joins list of supporters of federal gun licensing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke, a former Texas congressman, said he supports a federal gun licensing program and would plan on implementing one if elected president.
“We should do it. We should have a national licensing program in this country,” O’Rourke said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
The article goes on to state the following:
O’Rourke has been in his home city El Paso, Texas, since last weekend’s shooting that killed 22 people.
When President Trump visited University Medical Center in the aftermath of one of the deadliest mass shootings in history, instead of consoling our community, he bragged about how much people love him. That shows you how sick this guy is—and how unfit he is for office. https://t.co/U7vJSfM9Pg
— Beto O’Rourke (@BetoORourke) August 11, 2019
On #CNNSOTU w/ @jaketapper: 2020 Democratic presidential candidate @BetoORourke responds to President Trump’s visit to his hometown of El Paso, Texas after a mass shooting left 22 people dead. https://t.co/GrJicWOhqj
— State of the Union (@CNNSotu) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism