REPORT: Another 2020 hopeful qualifies for Democratic debate stage in October
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Billionaire investor Tom Steyer has qualified for the fourth Democratic presidential debate in October.
Steyer entered the Democratic primary after the second debate in July and missed the deadline to qualify for the third primary debate in September. He has spent millions of his own money on ads to catch up to some of the more established candidates, spurring accusations that he bought his way into the race.
The article goes on to state the following:
Steyer barely missed a spot in the September debate, falling one qualifying poll short. At the Aug. 28 deadline, Steyer had amassed more than 130,000 individual donors and had hit 2% support among Democratic voters in three qualifying polls.
Thank you so much to our supporters, the hardworking campaign team, and everyone who believes we need to end corporate influence and solve the climate crisis. I can’t wait to tell you more about my vision for America on the debate stage in October. https://t.co/4KdmFcvUPY
— Tom Steyer (@TomSteyer) September 8, 2019
Tom Steyer has qualified for the Democratic presidential debate in October. It will most likely be split across 2 nights.https://t.co/RcHeyRGGic
— The New York Times (@nytimes) September 8, 2019
Tom Steyer has officially bought his way into the debates. He just got 2% in a qualifying CBS/YouGov poll of Nevada, so he’ll be on the stage in October (and it’ll have to be broken into two nights again). So inspiring to billionaires everywhere!
— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) September 8, 2019
The four CBS News/YouGov battleground polls are here, and @TomSteyer is now QUALIFIED for the October debate. He got 2 percent in the Nevada survey, giving him his fourth DNC poll. @TulsiGabbard went 0-for-4, gaining no progress toward October https://t.co/ZydRJAi6Xi
— Zach Montellaro (@ZachMontellaro) September 8, 2019
— Yashar Ali 🐘 (@yashar) September 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired