REPORT: Anthony Weiner set for early release from prison
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Disgraced former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner is set to get out of prison earlier than expected.
Weiner, who was sentenced to 21 months behind bars, is scheduled to be released three months early, Federal Bureau of Prisons records show. Online records show his release date as May 14, 2019.
The article goes on to state the following:
The New York Post reported Weiner has been a model inmate while incarcerated at the Federal Medical Center in Devens, Mass.
Weiner resigned from Congress in 2011 after he accidentally tweeted an explicit photo of his groin, which he meant to send privately to a college student.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Anthony Weiner set for early prison release https://t.co/031PQILy4N
— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 8, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out