REPORT: Anthony Weiner set for early release from prison
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Disgraced former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner is set to get out of prison earlier than expected.
Weiner, who was sentenced to 21 months behind bars, is scheduled to be released three months early, Federal Bureau of Prisons records show. Online records show his release date as May 14, 2019.
The article goes on to state the following:
The New York Post reported Weiner has been a model inmate while incarcerated at the Federal Medical Center in Devens, Mass.
Weiner resigned from Congress in 2011 after he accidentally tweeted an explicit photo of his groin, which he meant to send privately to a college student.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Anthony Weiner set for early prison release https://t.co/031PQILy4N
— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 8, 2018
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance