REPORT: Anthony Weiner set for early release from prison
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Disgraced former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner is set to get out of prison earlier than expected.
Weiner, who was sentenced to 21 months behind bars, is scheduled to be released three months early, Federal Bureau of Prisons records show. Online records show his release date as May 14, 2019.
The article goes on to state the following:
The New York Post reported Weiner has been a model inmate while incarcerated at the Federal Medical Center in Devens, Mass.
Weiner resigned from Congress in 2011 after he accidentally tweeted an explicit photo of his groin, which he meant to send privately to a college student.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Anthony Weiner set for early prison release https://t.co/031PQILy4N
— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 8, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh
- REPORT: State Department provided ‘clearly false’ statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, ‘shocked’ federal judge says
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms