REPORT: Anti-Semitic attacks rising in this major US city
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Anti-Semitic attacks are increasing even as other crime in New York City continues to drop, police said Wednesday.
Reports of anti-Semitic incidents increased 22 percent this year, with 159 cases reported through Nov. 4 compared to 130 over the same period in 2017, according to the latest CrimeStat numbers.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The increased reports of swastikas absolutely concern us. And none of it will ever be tolerated in New York City,” NYPD Police Commissioner James O’Neill said.
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists