REPORT: Anti-Trump author’s ‘Fire and Fury’ sequel to be released
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The sequel to “Fire and Fury,” Michael Wolff’s tell-all book on President Trump’s early months in office, will be released early next month, its publisher said.
“Siege: Trump Under Fire” is described online by publisher Henry Holt as “an equally essential and explosive book about a presidency that is under fire from almost every side.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The book reportedly explores Trump’s second year in office and concludes with special counsel Robert Mueller’s report into Russian election interference.
With Fire and Fury, Michael Wolff defined the first phase of the Trump administration; now, in SIEGE, he has written an equally essential and explosive book about a presidency that is under fire from almost every side.
— Henry Holt & Company (@HenryHolt) May 15, 2019
I authorized Zero access to White House (actually turned him down many times) for author of phony book! I never spoke to him for book. Full of lies, misrepresentations and sources that don’t exist. Look at this guy’s past and watch what happens to him and Sloppy Steve!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- REPORT: Bill Gates dethroned, no longer second richest person in the world
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar to introduce resolution supporting Israel boycotts [VIDEO]