REPORT: Anti-Trump author’s ‘Fire and Fury’ sequel to be released
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The sequel to “Fire and Fury,” Michael Wolff’s tell-all book on President Trump’s early months in office, will be released early next month, its publisher said.
“Siege: Trump Under Fire” is described online by publisher Henry Holt as “an equally essential and explosive book about a presidency that is under fire from almost every side.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The book reportedly explores Trump’s second year in office and concludes with special counsel Robert Mueller’s report into Russian election interference.
With Fire and Fury, Michael Wolff defined the first phase of the Trump administration; now, in SIEGE, he has written an equally essential and explosive book about a presidency that is under fire from almost every side.
— Henry Holt & Company (@HenryHolt) May 15, 2019
I authorized Zero access to White House (actually turned him down many times) for author of phony book! I never spoke to him for book. Full of lies, misrepresentations and sources that don’t exist. Look at this guy’s past and watch what happens to him and Sloppy Steve!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 5, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: State House votes to expand number of medical professions allowed to perform abortions
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales